Leasing Phase / Potential Residents:
- Do you offer Virtual Tours? – You may schedule a virtual tour with our office!
- What must I bring with me to tour an apartment? – Bring your ID and proof of income so you can apply!
- What is acceptable “proof of income” to sign a lease? – We can accept pay statements, bank statements, tax documents, and letters from employers
- What are the income and credit qualifications? – We require your income to be 3x the rent, the application processes a credit check
- What happens if I qualify for an apartment, but my roommate does not? – Please inquire with the office
- How long is the term of the lease? – We offer 12-month leases
- Do you offer furnished apartments? – We can offer furniture at an additional monthly fee.
- Do you offer corporate apartments? – Please inquire with the office.
- Am I required to have renters’ insurance? – Yes
- What are your security deposits? – The security deposit starts at one month’s rent.
- Can I fill out an application online? – Yes please opens in a new windowapply here
- What utilities are included in my lease? – Water, trash, and sewer are included in rent.
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? – You can report online: link here, e-mail, or call the leasing office, please tell us if we have permission to enter!
- When is my rent payment due? – Rent is due on the 1st of the month.
- What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? – Late fees may be applied on the 3rd of each month.
- Will you accept electronic payments from my bank? – Yes.
- Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours? – Online: link here